There is no denying that translation for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors is highly specialist in nature. Recent years have seen a growing demand for POZENA professional medical translation services as a result of an ever-increasing exchange of knowledge in this field coupled with rising social mobility The language of medical texts is rich in specialist terms whose use requires surgical precision. Therefore, it is a very good idea to entrust a medical translation to POZENA professional translators and proofreaders, who will approach their tasks with due care and attention.
The POZENA translation agency offers medical translation services which are performed by our specialists, who have not only relevant linguistic qualifications but also a medical educational background and, consequently, an in-depth knowledge of medicine and related disciplines. In the case of highly specialist projects, at the client’s discretion, we offer an additional substantive check by experts in the field.
Every translation project, including a professional medical translation, is completed in as prompt a turnaround time and at standard rates (we do not charge express rates). We also offer certified (sworn) translation services.
Submit your document for analysis to receive a free non-binding quote. We will contact you soon.
Professional translation for medicine and related fields
- marketing texts (descriptions of medical services offered by hospitals, clinics, medical centers and doctors’ offices)
- medical opinions
- pharmaceutical product descriptions (drug leaflets)
- medical equipment descriptions (catalogs)
- scientific publications (papers, articles and books) in medicine and related fields
- laboratory test results
- diagnostic test results: ultrasound scans, electrocardiography (ECG), CT scans (computer tomography scans)
- hospital discharge papers including medical case reports (patients’ documentation)
- sick notes (doctor’s certificates)
We translate texts concerning various branches of medicines, including surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, dentistry, cardiology, neurology, psychiatry, anesthesiology, alternative medicine, and esthetic surgery. We also offer translation services in medicine-related fields, such as: biology, biotechnology, chemistry and pharmacy. The most frequent medical translation languages include